These extremely strong, durable, and washable dog tote carriers are handwoven by indigenous artisans in Mexico. As a result, there may be slight variations in the weave, design, and color. Slight imperfections do not affect the quality or strength of the bag. Originally $89.00 Now $68.00
- The material used is partially recycled plastic, making it lightweight and totally washable.
- The totes are malleable/flexible and can be reshaped lightly by hand or if needed, apply a bit of heat from a blow dryer.
- Each tote has a removable comfy cushion with a washable cover and a restraining strap for use with a harness. Do not use the restraining strap with a collar.
- Not suitable for airline travel.
Measurements: Approximately 16" Long X 7 1/2" Wide X 9" Tall. The shoulder strap is approximately 12 1/2" high.
Suggested maximum weight: 10lbs-12lbs for the carrier's comfort.
Tote with cushion weighs approximately 1.2 lbs In box weight 3.0 lbs
How to Help Your Pet Adapt to His New Carrier or Tote
- Create A Positive Experience for the Pet in the Carrier/Tote.
- Let your pet become used to the tote before you take him out in it. Place the tote/carrier on the floor and put his favorite toy and a treat or chew (Greenies and Bully sticks work well) in the tote. Let him go in and out of the carrier for a day or two.
- After a day or two, put your Pet in the tote/carrier along with his favorite chew or treat and toy and take him outside to play or to run. Do this a couple of times.
- When you are ready for your first outing, remember to put your pet's favorite chew in the tote with a favorite toy.
- Once your Pet associates the Tote/Carrier with a positive experience such as an outing with you he will be jumping into the tote in no time!